Registration is open for all assessments from 1st April 2022.
The Registration Fee for each ICAS Assessment is Rs. 1995/-
For School Candidates
We fully understand the impact of Covid-19 on schools and teachers. Hence we would like to propose, where we can help the school to reduce the administrative workload for ICAS Assessments registrations (Please refer to the workflow below).
- The school will announce the ICAS Assessments to the students & parents to register for the assessment.
- The parents will pay directly to the school
- The teacher will inform ICA Pakistan of the number of students registered for ICAS Assessments (Math, Science, Digital Technologies & English) by sending the (Student Registration form).
- ICA will submit the ICAS Registration form to Janison to purchase the license. (It will take around 2 to 3 days to create the licenses)
- The teacher will upload the student details to ICAS / Reach portal and assign them with the respective contest license.